Belmar Blog Home

Sunday, May 04, 2008

willy has left a new comment on your post "Belmar native Terry Magovern":

willy has left a new comment on your post "Belmar native Terry Magovern":

my name is william pierce i am from Belmar my father and terry where friends. i had to be 13 years oldl when i started to work for him helping my brother muggs cleaning the captains garter in neptune nj. terry ran the barthen the bar burned down and he started to run the riptide in point pleasant/ in 1973 he use to come to my high school and tell the school he was my father so i could go clean the bar before the township inspector came to look at the bar he was like my father. i use to see bruce a lot with terry.he loved bruce and i knew he would work for him thats all he talked about he always knew where bruce would be. i use to think of bruce when i thought of terry now when i hear of bruce i think of terry i cold write a book on him but like he always told me .keep it in your sock i was at his veiwing though u couldnt get in that had to be the best veiwing in the world and i know he planned it like that. he was a great friend and he will be missed .can you get me in terry


No comments: