Belmar Blog Home

Monday, January 11, 2010

Jersey Shore shots shots shots



Kristin Cavallari is a little upset she’s been replaced as the hottest reality show star on MTV. She’s even confessed her woes!

At her 23rd birthday party at the Vegas location of Beso over the weekend, Kristin told Us Weekly, "I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of jealous.”

We understand why Kristin is worried—Jersey Shore’s January 7th had its highest ratings ever with more than 3.2 million viewers. Subsequently,

The Hills ratings have dropped significantly: 1.72 million viewers tuned in to the October season 5 finale; 2.6 million viewers watched the season 4 finale.

Kristin even has a favorite character: "The Situation," she said. "I mean, come on, right?"

So would Kristin actually date a guido? "Maybe, if I liked him," she continued. "I mean, if I was attracted to him, absolutely."

Well, we can’t say we’re all surprised…she did date Justin Bobby for a minute! Maybe Snooki would agree to a guest star at the beach house for the weekend! 

No comments: